- Technical Details
The AMOS Spectrometer is a highly modular and flexible unit that provides the ability to customize synchronized con gurations for preclinical and clinical MR applications. The AMOS Spectrometer has an exceptional robust and exible con guration, allowing the addition of RF Tx / RF Rx / Gradient channels to an existing unit, or the addition of fully synchronized units.
The AMOS Spectrometer utilizes innovative, state-of-the-art Analog and Digital technologies to provide the highest performance on the market today.
This advanced unit features unique capabilities and can be tted as an upgrade to any existing MRI or NMR system to enhance its performance and features.
Fully digital receive and transmit channels, implemented by FPGA and 250 MHz signal sampling.
- The advantages of this design include superior synchronization between receive and transmit channels and no intermediate frequency conversion and bandwidth support up to 12T (> 511MHz, with the addition of the Aspect MR Frequency Expander unit).
- The basic AMOS unit casing is a 19" 4U chassis that can be populated in four slots. Each slot can be populated either by a single RF transmitter and a single RF receiver, and three gradient channels, OR four RF Receive channels. A wide range of MR system con gurations can be addressed by the AMOS Spectrometer that enables the connection of up to 8 AMOS units to work together while maintaining superior synchronisation.
- a unique option of 1U chassis with the basic single slot.
- Full chassis parallelization capability for large-scale receive and transmit channels
- Frequency range:
- 4 - 86 MHz
- And up to 12T (> 511MHz, with the addition of the Aspect MR Frequency Expander unit)
- Each FID is available immediately after it is acquired - There is no need to wait for the end of the scan. This allows dynamic control over scan parameters, evolving reconstruction andsophisticated image enhancement techniques.
- Flexible hardware - embedded digital lters for optimal signal to noise ratio.
- Up to 500 MB waveform memory built in the system.
- Gradient X, Y, Z analog and digital outputs.
- Internal loopback testing capability, thus allowing automatic testing of all sub-components. ■ Intuitive and exible user interface for pulse sequences programing.